Pinnacle's IT Services team is growing rapidly and as a result we are seeking to recruit a Business Development Consultant to grow our offering in the Midlands, England region.
Operating from Pinnacle's Midlands office, and with the flexibility to work from home, you will report directly to the IT Services Business Development Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Retaining and developing existing customer relationships to cultivate business through proactive Account Management.
- Selling and negotiating new customer acquisition of IT Support contracts, IT software and Hardware solutions including Sophos IT Security, Microsoft Office 365, backup and hosting solutions.
- Successfully present and deliver proposals on Pinnacle’s full range of IT Services and solutions.
- Maintaining the Pinnacle Sage CRM system for customer and new business engagement, including pipeline management
- Work closely with the Pinnacle technical and marketing teams.
- Represent Pinnacle at any events or business networking events to promote our IT Services Solutions.
- Maintain relationships with our partners including Sophos, HP etc
- Meet targets set
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 2 years new business or account management experience in IT Services, Support Sector
- Proven record of meeting sales targets
- Can demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and care
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Effective inter-personal skills
- Experience of writing clear and concise proposals
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!
Opening Date: 17/11/2017
Closing Date: 17/12/2017