Pinnacle, Sage 200 Partner of the Year 2014, 2015, 2016, is seeking to recruit a Sage 200 Business Development Executive to join its growing team in England.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will develop new business acquisition in the Midlands Region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling and negotiating new customer acquisition of Sage 200 and Sage 200 complementary solutions
- Establish relationships with local influencers to identify new business opportunities
- Successfully present and deliver proposals
- Deliver onsite and online product demonstrations as part of the sales cycle.
- Maintain the Pinnacle Sage CRM system for new business engagement, including pipeline management
- Account Management of new customers acquired for first year of contract terms
- Represent Pinnacle at any events or business networking events to promote our Sage solutions.
- Leverage referrals and testimonials
- Maintain relationships with our business partners including Sage UK.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
Education and Experience (Essential criteria)
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in Accounting or ERP solution selling – preferably Sage 200
- Proven record of meeting sales targets
- Can demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and care
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Effective inter-personal skills
- Experience of writing clear and concise proposals
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!
Opening Date: 28/11/2017
Closing Date: 02/01/2018
Agencies do not apply