Communicate, Collaborate and Compete with Sage CRM
Sage CRM allows all transactions and communication history to viewed in a single screen, giving you a 360 degree veiw of your customer.
- Enjoy seamless calender and communications management regardless of device or location with the MS Exchange integration in Sage CRM Communication Management.
- Set-up and deploy e-marketing campaigns in minutes for rapid customer or prospect communications.
- Manage your Social Media Communications directly within Sage CRM with Twitter Integration.
- Foster collaboration across teams with Sage CRM Total Campiagn Management.
- Drive best practice across marketing without out-of-the-box marketing workflow.
- Set-up, Execute and Clone successful campaigns quickly and easily across teams.
- Close the loop between sales and marketing with integrated telesales follow-up
- Boost staff productivity in the office and on the road.
- Execute marketing campaigns quickly and easily for accelerated marketing success.
- Measure marketing results automatically to analyse effectiveness.
- Manage your priorities and your business more effectively with the Sage CRM interactive dashboard.
- Analyse KPI's at a glance with new report charts.
Sage CRM v7.1 - What's New?
The latest release from the Sage CRM solution is available now.
Sage CRM v7.1 recognises that driving productivity, focusing on customer service and ensuring efficiency within th workplace is key to business success. Sage's new release of customer relationship management software therefore aims to provide businesses with the choice of managing and accessing their customer information in a way which suits individual business processes. Sage CRM v7.1 therefore namely tackles the critical element of Social Media integration; namely Twitter and Linkedin as well as Mobile Deployment which allows for real-time data exchange.
Sage E-Marketing for CRM
- Attention grabbing out-of-the-box templates
- Smart-sending features
- Automated drip marketing campaigns
- Open, Click, Bounce Rate tracking
- Simple 3 step wizard for rapid execution
- Integrated telesales follow-up
Sage CRM Total Campaign Management
- Multi-channel campaign management
- Campaign cloning
- Full campaign workflow
- Document store & share
- Budget over-run alerts
- In-call data modification
Sage CRM Communications Management
- Real-time synchronisation between MS Exchange and Sage CRM for seamless calander management
- Bi-directional updates of appointments, tasks and contacts in you smartphone
- Centralised meeting mnagement
- Full response management
- Works with any mobile device
Sage CRM Interactive Dashboard
- Multiple Information sources - single screen
- Real time data drill down
- Freestyle dashboard with flexible gadget sizing
- Bespoke company dashboards for key accounts
- Out-of-the-box roles based dashboards
New Sage CRM Reports Charts
- Impactful visual charts
- Enhanced graphical analysis
- Quick and easy to create
Sage CRM features at a glance:
Sage CRM is deployed across an Internet architecture. This brings efficiencies in terms of speed of deployment, ease of maintenance and familiarity for new users. This also means that your users can gain access remotely – so they are not tied to the office.
Sage CRM offers out-of-the-box but configurable business process automation. It can be customised to match your business terminology and processes, you can build in workflow to match your internal processes and you can even apply security at a field level, using simple tick boxes.
Freedom of choice
We offer Sage CRM in two ways – either deployed on your own servers or hosted on our servers and leased to you in a Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) model. You could even start by choosing the ‘hosted’ route and then move the deployment onto your own servers at a later date.
Unifies your business
Sage CRM helps you to analyse, manage, and synchronise sales, marketing, and customer care activities across all points of contact, giving you true business visibility. This also enhances the ‘customer experience’ since however a customer contacts you, they should receive the same information.
Sage CRM is also available as the CRM module in two of our business management suites see Sage 200 and Sage 1000 information for more information. (ADD LINKS). Our sophisticated Web Services interface enables integration of Sage CRM with your applications.
Training and Coaching
Sage CRM includes online training videos, system quick tips and system documentation to support your users. We have also included unique onscreen coaching, allowing you to see customised text as you move from screen to screen. The built-in training helps new users to get up to speed quickly and helps your existing users grow in confidence.
The link below will offer a guided & voiced tour to your computer. This tour will include a look at the Contact Management, Sales, Marketing & Customer Care features of Sage CRM.
Next Step:Pinnacle Computing has dedicated Sage CRM teams who have the technical expertise and experience to successfully implement your Sage CRM solution. Pinnacle can offer the following services:
- Business needs analysis
- Project scoping and cost analysis
- Project management and implementation
- Product customisation – to meet your business needs
- End-user training - for all levels
- Ongoing support for your SalesLogix system
- Additional implementations as your business grows
- Tailored solutions for specific verticals
Meet Pinnacle's Sage CRM solutions team to find out how this unique solution can benefit your business today!