About Sage SalesLogix
Sage SalesLogix is a customer relationship management (CRM) application that allows you to acquire, retain and develop profitable customer relationships. It’s far more than just a sales and marketing tool, Sage SalesLogix will enable teams right across your business to build strong relationships with prospects and customers.
With more than 4,000 installations worldwide, Sage SalesLogix is the market leader for medium sized businesses and divisions of large corporates. Users of SalesLogix find that it is an affordable, fully scalable and powerful CRM solution that can be easily customised and offers a remarkably rapid Return On Investment. SalesLogix is a complete account centric solution designed to enable your sales, marketing and support teams to improve the management of their relationships with customers and prospects.
Every business has its own way of doing things, SalesLogix’s strength is that it is designed to fit seamlessly with your unique sales and a customer interaction process. SalesLogix customers benefit from the fact that, it is the most customisable product on the market and can be tailored to meet your needs more rapidly than any other CRM product. Designed to integrate seamlessly with other business software and back office applications, SalesLogix fits in neatly with existing infrastructures. Gathering information from all departments and systems and making it accessible to everyone in an organisation, it allows you to have a complete single view of your customer. Once in place SalesLogix is geared up to grow and is adaptive to changing business requirements.
Freedom of Choice
We understand that you may be new to CRM and you are not quite sure what CRM can do for you today. You may have complex business processes or requirements, or have specific geographical and deployment configurations.
No matter what decisions you need to make, Sage and it's specialised Business Partner, Pinnacle, are here to help. From explaining CRM and what it can do for your business, to guiding you towards the right sized and priced SalesLogix solution for you, we will help you make those important decisions that will help you reach your business objectives.
The entry level version of SalesLogix is designed primarily for use in the sales environment. SalesLogix Standard is a cost effective solution for sales teams in small to medium organisations.
SalesLogix Standard is configured to support an account centric sales environment where all activities and communications with multiple contacts in a prospect or customer need to be managed and tracked. The system can be configured and customised so that the capture, management and reporting of data is appropriate to your business.
SalesLogix Standard also provides the ability to launch and monitor Sales Campaigns, log Customer Service Calls and build a knowledge base to you support your customers.
SalesLogix Standard also allows your Sales Teams to take information out on the road by utilising our Remote Database and synchronisation capabilities.
SalesLogix Advanced is the complete CRM solution for small and medium organisations designed to manage all prospect and customer facing activity across sales, marketing campaigns, customer service calls and support. SalesLogix Advanced is scaleable from 5 to thousands of users which allows it to grow with your business
SalesLogix Advanced incorporates the complete set of modules for sales management, marketing campaign management, Customer service & support. The system can be used locally or across the web for remote access.
Configuration and customisation options are considerable and can accommodate requirements to match complex business processes. SalesLogix customisation options have the unique capability of being applied to the system with the minimum of effort and valuable time.
Whats new in SalesLogix v7.5?
New Benefits include:
- Deploy a comprehensive CRM Web solution, accessible while connected or disconnected.
- Access extensive lead management tools that match your unique business processes and streamline marketing efficiencies.
- Eliminate manual processes where it makes sense for your business by automating keyprocesses for any Entity in Sage SalesLogix.
- Experience rich, concise, and useful views of data within Sage SalesLogix through REST, mashups, and sparkline charts.
- Increase user adoption and streamline efficiencies with the modern, easy-to-navigate interface and time-saving features.
SalesLogix Visual Analyzer - CRM Analysis module for SalesLogix
SalesLogix Visual Analyzer is a fully integrated sales and marketing analysis module for the SalesLogix CRM system. It gives SalesLogix users a real-time snapshot of organisational, departmental and individual performance against objectives.
SalesLogix Visual Analyzer is a comprehensive, interactive business analytics tool that allows you to bring SalesLogix data to life and gain insightful business intelligence. Visual Analyzer has been specifically designed to support deep customisation of dashboard features to illustrate key business areas in a meaningful format.
SalesLogix Visual Analyzer Provides:
- Comprehensive graphical views of key Sage SalesLogix data
- Interactive Customisable Dashboards
- 10 out-of-the-box dashboards, customise, amend or add your own
- Integrated Sage SalesLogix Database Security
For a low cost deployment, Sage Visual analyzer will allow you to:
- Analyse critical business metrics with customisable dashboard views that illustrate your organisation’s state-of-health
- Make fast, reliable business decisions based on accurate and usable information to help shift strategic priorities
- Optimise your investment in people with a reporting connection that links up with customer data stores to extend business intelligence and help monitor changes or trends
Visual Analyzer General Features:
Ten pre-built interactive, dashboard views including - KPI, Forecast, Ranking, Win/Loss, Opportunities, Maps, Activities, Marketing, and Customer Service
Seamless integration of Sage SalesLogix data including custom fields
Integrated Sage SalesLogix database security
Visual Analyzer Segmentation Features:
- Segmentation capabilities such as filters and pivot tables span across each dashboard to focus in on the performance results you need most
- Select filters such as: date range, account manager, country, region, product, industry, opportunity status, stage, and more. Each dashboard offers a set of filters relative to the data presented
- Measure organisational performance with period over period comparisons selected from multiple date range options, or choose to highlight the top or bottom percentage performers
- Upload pictures of your account managers that can be seen when viewing their individual results
SalesLogix Mobile Solutions
Sage SalesLogix Mobile is an additional module within the Sage SalesLogix customer relationship management (CRM) application.
The launch of Sage SalesLogix Mobile greatly expands the capabilities of your Sage SalesLogix software. Give your people the information they need - where, when and how they want it:
Sage SalesLogix Mobile is easy to get up and running and is an ideal add on for any organisation with its people on the move:
- Allow your people constant access to the most up-to-date customer information, whether in the office or on the road.
- Give users full access to your Sage SalesLogix software, enabling you and your people to view, edit, and add contact and account details.
- Improves your productivity and reduces downtime by instantly taking notes, schedule meetings, complete activities, update opportunities, review ticket information and much more.
- Build customer intimacy by easily accessing key information using quick lookups or filtered searches.
Full-Featured CRM on a Handheld Device
SalesLogix Mobile allows you to view, edit and add contact and account details, take notes, schedule meetings, complete activities, update opportunities and review ticket information, all from a handheld device. You can quickly access key customer information using quick look-ups or filtered searches. SalesLogix Mobile allows full account, contact, opportunity and ticket management from the handheld device so employees always have access to the most up-to-date customer information, whether in the office or on the road.
Rich End-User Experience
Because SalesLogix for Pocket PC replicates the familiar SalesLogix interface on the Pocket PC device, it’s easy to get up and running quickly.
The Information you Need, How you Need it
Many SalesLogix customers tailor SalesLogix to meet their unique business requirements. In addition to basic contact and account information, with SalesLogix for Pocket PC, you can access data from custom tables, extensions, pick lists and other customized fields. The mobile client can also be easily customized using visual drag-and-drop design tools.
Pinnacle Computing has a dedicated Sage CRM team who have the technical expertise and experience to successfully implement your SalesLogix solution. They understand how to utilise SalesLogix to solve your sales, marketing, and support concerns. Pinnacle can offer the following services:
- Business needs analysis
- Project scoping and cost analysis
- Project management and implementation
- Product customisation – to meet your business needs
- End-user training - for all levels
- Ongoing support for your SalesLogix system
- Additional implementations as your business grows
- Tailored solutions for specific verticals
Meet Pinnacle's Sage CRM solutions team to find out how this unique solution can benefit your business today!
Call UK: 0843 453 0103 ROI: 01 419 8990