Pinnacle, the UK's leading business software & IT solutions provider, is seeking to recruit an IT Implementation Consultant to join its growing IT Services consultancy team in England and operating from Pinnacle's Birmingham office.
Key responsibilities will include:
We're looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join Pinnacle's IT Services Implementation Team.
The role requires an experienced and hardworking IT technician who can manage a high volume workloads and work independently on their own initiative and have good time management.
The job will require a close working relationship with customers and our sales department to identify requirements, Installation of new equipment; System migration projects; and ability to troubleshoot.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in front line IT Hardware / Networking implementation environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems including 2008(R2)/2012(R2)/2016 Server and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Desktop
- Experience with Virtualization (Hyper-V)
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of Microsoft Exchange Server’s 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Hands-on Computer Hardware experience
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!