Pinnacle, the UK's leading business software & IT solutions provider, is seeking to recruit a Hardware & Networking Support Consultant to join its growing IT Services support team in England and operating from the Pinnacle Birmingham office.
Key responsibilities will include:
We're looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to provide help-desk support to Pinnacle's IT Services customers across the UK & Ireland. The role requires an experienced and hard-working IT technician, who can juggle high volume workloads and provide both remote and telephone support on all hardware and networking issues.
The job will require close working with customers to identify computer problems and advising on the solution logging and keeping records of customer queries within Pinnacle's CRM system.
Working with field engineers to visit customers if the problem cannot be resolved remotely, testing and fixing faulty equipment.
The ideal candidate
- At least 2 years’ experience in front line IT Hardware /Networking support environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Server Operating Systems (2008/2008 R2, 2012/2012R2, 2016, SBS Small Business Server 2008/2011, Windows Server Essentials 2012/2016 and Active Directory)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2007 onwards)
- Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8/8.1 & 10)
- Experience in Virtualisation (Hyper-V)
- Good hardware skills coupled with confidence to work on a customer site if required
- Backup Solutions knowledge (Backup Exec, VEEAM)
- Office 365 experience
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing front-line IT, hardware support to Pinnacle Clients.
Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience.
The position is a permanent contract.
These posts offer an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and customer service focused software support professionals who wish to be apart of a well-established and rapidly expanding IT company
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number, to email@example.com
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!