Pinnacle, a leading Sage software & IT services provider, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join its growing and dynamic marketing team in Belfast, Northern Ireland or Newcastle, England.
Key responsibilities will include:
Support Pinnacle's inbound marketing strategy throughout the UK & Ireland
- Implementation of lead generation marketing campaigns
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns including maintenance of website for your segment; Email marketing; Blogging for SEO; Intent Scoring and landing page generation to support PPC activity.
- Create content for Social Media to build relationships within target markets
- Telemarketing as part of campaign follow up and data management
- Creation of assets for PR activity, including customer case studies
- Attending events as part of the lead generation process
- Regular reporting against set lead generation targets
- Manage the internal CRM software and data for your market segment
- Manage the email marketing software and data for your market segment
- Be proactive in researching and understanding the marketplace and report market trends via research data
- Any other duties directed by the Marketing Director
The ideal candidate
You will have a degree in marketing or a business-related discipline - we welcome applications from recent marketing graduates or marketing executives with up to 1 years' experience.
You will be a team player with first class interpersonal and written skills, along with a proactive and innovative approach that will enable you to make an immediate contribution to the marketing team.
We are looking for a creative individual who is an excellent communicator and people person, someone who is also logical, analytical, disciplined, who can give attention to detail and who can manage a project efficiently and effectively within given time-scales and of course get results! Ideally, you will have excellent project management skills to ensure all objectives are met. You will need to be able to analyse results and show attention to detail.
This post offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated marketing professional who wishes to be a part of a well established and rapidly growing software consultancy company. Only individuals who possess the necessary ability and drive should apply.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!
Opening Date: 22/1/2019
Closing Date: 22/2/2019