Job Ref: PC/AA1122
Location: Belfast l Hybrid
Closing Date: 16th December 2022
Pinnacle is a rapidly growing business management solutions and managed IT services provider, with operations across the UK and Ireland. Our finance function, based in Belfast, is expanding and recruiting an Assistant Accountant.
This position offers flexible home-based working, with access to Pinnacle's Belfast office.
Reporting directly to the company accountant and finance director, the successful candidate will work in a high-performing and fast-paced finance function based in Belfast.
You will also work closely with the Pinnacle finance team, other business functions, auditors, and the Bank.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Manage accounts on Sage 200 - Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Nominal Ledger, and Cash Book
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Reconciling and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Complete Month End process for Debtor & Creditor Ledgers
- Assist with the Budgeting process
- Other administrative tasks when necessary
Working at Pinnacle
If you want to join a company who are people first we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Qualified in accounting qualifications.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with accounting systems eg Sage
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in financial reporting
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail with excellent accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience. The position is a permanent contract.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number to:
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!