Director of Customer Support
Job Ref: PC/SD0423
Location: Remote or Office - You Choose!
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Director of Customer Support - A Board of Directors Appointment
Pinnacle is recruiting a Director of Customer Support to lead a rapidly expanding support team across the UK and Ireland.
The Director of Customer Support will lead an established team focused on all aspects of customer success including growth, retention, strategic vision, product adoption, and customer and team satisfaction.
Reporting directly to the MD and CEO, you will work closely with the Board of Directors and leadership teams to manage the full customer life cycle and experience, in line with Pinnacle’s vision, mission, and values.
This is a Board of Director level appointment, and the ideal candidate will have a combination of customer support management and experience managing a support desk team.
The role represents a significant opportunity to shape the customer support team in a time of rapid growth.
Key responsibilities will include
- P&L / Budgeting responsibility / Protecting the annual recurring revenues (ARR)
- Clear and effective board, team, and team-level KPI reporting
- Develop CSAT/NPS reporting systems
- Performance management of resources
- Complaints management and communication
- Coaching of managers, team leaders and support consultants
- End-to-end processes for customer support team
- Resource planning for growth, including acquisitions
- Develop and deliver customer on boarding, training, and ongoing support programs that align with the customer support strategy
Download the full spec here
Working at Pinnacle!
If you want to join a company who are people first we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate delivering Customer Success initiatives, while also establishing and sustaining a strong customer success culture in rapidly growing environment. You will have: -
- A track record of high achievement in a Customer Success leadership role ideally in a SaaS company, experienced with ERP and Accounting software customers preferred but not essential.
- 10+ years of business experience. Can demonstrate business acumen, in high technology and subscription-based software settings.
- Experience working with senior (C-Level) executives and within cross functional teams
- 5+ years managing customer success teams.
- Demonstrate experience in key success metrics including retention of revenue, expansion of revenue and customer retention and satisfaction.
- We see the successful candidate to have behaviours, values and skills in line with Pinnacle’s values and ethos.
If you are an experienced customer support leader with a passion for driving customer success and satisfaction, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive package, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic and innovative work environment.
How to Apply
Pinnacle is appointing a Director of Customer Support to lead its rapidly expanding support team across the UK and Ireland.
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!