Job Ref: PC/FC0723
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Closing Date: 11th August 2023
Pinnacle is a highly professional, best in class company delivering quality business management software solutions to transform our customer’s performance.
Due to significant organic growth and acquisitions, there is now a need to strengthen our Finance team and appoint a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Finance Director.
The role involves assisting in all management and financial accounting aspects of the Pinnacle Group. It encompasses all revenue, costs and also the systems efficiency and effectiveness as a requirement for producing timely and accurate reporting on the financial status of the business at any given time.
As the Financial Controller you will be working with a Finance team to deliver a best in class accounting service to the business.
- Complete timely quarterly / monthly Management Accounts with commentary on key variances and recommendations to the FD.
- Assist in the production of Monthly Management KPIs to Board of Directors.
- Analysis of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and Annual Recurring Gross Profit (ARGP).
- Review the Sales and Margins on a monthly basis.
- Analysis of P/L variances.
- Involved in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Check that finance team are in control of General Ledger, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Cashbook, Fixed Assets.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger function.
- Reconciling and submitting quarterly VAT returns/EC sales lists.
- Managing Pinnacle UK office contracts and costs.
- Managing cars on Contract Hire.
- Liaising with company auditors.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions onto Pinnacle systems.
- Other administrative tasks as and when necessary.
Working at Pinnacle
If you want to join a company who are people first we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Accountant.
- 3 years post qualification experience in Industry.
- 1 years plus of experience in managing members of a Finance team.
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to interrogate large volumes of data, using pivot tables and V-Lookups.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in compiling monthly Management packs and KPIs.
- Proven track record in implementing and improving IT finance systems.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number to:
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!