Sage 200 Consultant Job Vacancy
Job Ref: PC/C0523
Location: Remote or Office - You Choose!
Closing Date: 20th June 2023
Sage 200 Consultant
Pinnacle is recruiting a Sage 200 Consultant to join its rapidly expanding Professional Services team across the UK and Ireland.
Pinnacle, 9 times winners of the Sage 200 Business Partner of the Year Award including 2022, and a Sage Platinum Reseller is seeking to recruit a Sage 200 Consultant to join its growing support team across the UK and Ireland.
This position offers flexible home-based working, with access to any of Pinnacle’s UK or Ireland offices, and you can enjoy a wide range of employee benefits.
Reporting to the Resource Lead, Project Lead and Professional Services Director, the successful candidate will provide implementation services to Sage 200 customers in a wide range of industries ensuring customers experience exceptional service.
- Planning: Understanding the key deliverables, attending ‘kick-off’ to walk through the solution, whilst understanding customer constraints and commercial risks and potential project challenges.
- Consulting: Ensuring diaries are planned, initial company set-up, chart of accounts, mapping financial and where applicable operational processes to the product. Delivering essential configuration to allow the customer to visualise how key deliverables are going to be met, including a clear documented gap analysis with commercial options.
- Configuration: Working with the Project Lead to update the plan to fully configure the financial and where appropriate operational modules, including security and roles, data load mapping, stationery designs, report layouts plus integrations where appropriate, including 3rd party products.
- Train & Test: Schedule and deliver both standard and custom training, including support on building test plans. Capture exceptions from customer testing and share with the Project Lead with a view to managing these professionally.
- Go-Live / Post Go-Live: Delivering live conversions, providing go-live cover if required, owning non-critical issues arising and ensuring an effective in-life handover.
- Keeping up to date with product changes: Stay informed about changes and updates to Sage 200 software and ISV products, so they can provide accurate information to customers.
- Providing exceptional customer service: Strive to provide exceptional customer service, which may involve going above and beyond to resolve issues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Working at Pinnacle
If you want to join a company who are people first we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate
- Applicants should ideally have a number of years’ experience in Project Management/Consultancy experience with the Sage 200 product.
- You will need experience in the full implementation life cycle, from pre-sales demonstrations, pilot, configuration, client training, to go live and post-sales support.
- Experience with Sage ISVs such as Draycir and Sicon would be advantageous.
- You should have excellent communication skills at all levels from Director to warehouse staff, and the commitment to ensuring that the delivery of the project exceeds client expectations.
- The candidate should be self-driven, motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with minimum of supervision.
- Actively promote Pinnacle services and software solutions, including providing training sessions as required.
Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience. The position is a permanent contract. This post offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic application professional that wishes to be part of a well-established and rapidly expanding company
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number to:
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!