Sales Support and Customer Services Job Vacancy
Job Ref: Ref PD0523
Location: Remote or Office - You Choose!
Closing Date: 19th June 2023
Sales Support and Customer Services Executive
Pinnacle is recruiting a Sales Support and Customer Services Executive to join its rapidly expanding team across the UK and Ireland.
This position offers flexible home-based working, with access to any of Pinnacle's Belfast or Newcastle office, and you can enjoy a wide range of employee benefits.
Reporting directly to the Customer Development Director your key responsibilities will include customer service and sales support activity to Pinnacle’s existing customer base in support of the overall business plan.
You will work closely with the Pinnacle's sales teams, and other business functions including marketing, finance, contracts and professional services.
- Proactive delivery of outstanding customer service, build a trusting relationships.
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries in a timely manner - quotes, queries, licencing queries, contract information, and product enquiries.
- Assist in the implementation and follow up of all customer marketing campaigns within specific time frames - encourage registration at events, webinars, inform customers of new products/releases/offers/customer surveys
- Customer satisfaction assessment - proactive contact with the customer to illicit their level of customer satisfaction
- Customer lead generation and management
- Assist in the management of internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and customer data
- Co-ordinate Customer Account Review Meetings/Consultancy Meetings/Customer Product Demonstrations
- Compilation of end-to-end sales documentation from budgetary & sales proposals, to SSAs and contracts
- Attend and interact with customers at customer events
- Any other duties as directed by the Customer Development Director
Working at Pinnacle
If you want to join a company who are people first we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Excel & Word; Experience using CRM systems
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail with excellent accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience. The position is a permanent contract.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number to:
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!