Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Job Ref: PC/PS11/23
Location: Remote or Office - You Choose!
Closing Date: 13th December 2023
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Pinnacle’s Managed IT Services (MITS) division is seeking to recruit an experienced Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join our expanding Sales and Account Management team.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in collaborating with the sales team to deliver technical presentations, conduct product demonstrations, and design solutions that meet client needs.
Reporting directly to the MITS divisional director, the Technical Pre-Sales Consultant will contribute to the growth and success of Pinnacle by providing expertise in networking architecture, hardware infrastructure, operating systems, software, Azure, Microsoft Licensing, Cyber Security solutions, and Cloud Backup
Collaborate with Sales Team
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and deliver compelling technical presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Conduct product demonstrations and confidently answer technical questions from customers.
Solution Design and Implementation
- Collaborate with Professional Services and Support team leaders to design and implement solutions that align with customer needs.
- Proactively scope technical solutions, assess customer requirements, and recommend optimised solutions.
Continuous Learning and Industry Awareness
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and trends in the industry to provide informed recommendations.
- Attend customer sites with Account and Sales Executives.
- Take initial briefs from customers and produce multiple technical solutions based on cost, suitability, and requirements.
- Provide coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and best practices
- Effectively communicate the technical aspects of our products to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide Professional Services team with scope of works and ensure a smooth sales handover.
Working at Pinnacle!
If you want to join a company who are people first we want to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of three years of successful technical experience and/or pre-sales experience.
- Experience in designing and architecting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Strong knowledge of networking architecture, hardware infrastructure, operating systems, and software.
- Proficiency in Azure and Microsoft Licensing.
- Understanding of Cyber Security solutions and Cloud Backups.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Evidence of strong written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Meeting personal and team KPIs
Pinnacle’s values, which are:
- Accountability and Integrity
- Customer Satisfaction
How to Apply
Pinnacle is recruiting a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join its rapidly expanding Managed IT Services team across the UK and Ireland.
Please send in your CV, with the job reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have exciting plans for the future - be part of them!