Meet Gavin Bell - Acumatica Pre Sales Consultant who will be in the driving seat at ERP HEADTOHEAD demonstrating how Acumatica provides a single, agile, and integrated cloud ERP solution to support your production & supply chain.
As Pre-Sales Consultant, Gavin’s role is one of proof and discovery. To understand in full a business’s processes and requirements, and to demonstrate and prove how Acumatica, The Cloud ERP, can shape and produce the customers desired outcomes.
Gavin comes to this role with great authority, and experience, as he has both technical and business knowledge. He has a strong background in both industry and the IT sector.
Having worked in positions at Nestle Rowntree, Kerry Foods, and Komatsu, in both supply chain and operational roles, Gavin understands how to overcome the challenges in the manufacturing and distribution sectors with the right Accounting and ERP solution.
Gavin has extensive knowledge of the ERP community having worked with Sage, Syspro and Access – this experience will strengthen our Acumatica Team and add value to our client relationships.
Gavin's Top 3 Acumatica Features for Production & Supply Chain
Acumatica for Production
- Schedule production orders based on work centre or machine capacity
- Track production progress, issue materials, and book labour hours in real-time via apps
- Dashboards to analyse trends in variances
Acumatica for Supply chain
- Plan based on orders, forecasts, safety stock, and inter-warehouse stock requirements
- Dashboards for exception messaging for orders that need to be reviewed and new orders to be released
- Manage stock policy across warehouses, use history to plan forward forecast and safety stock
Join Gavin Bell, at ERP HEADTOHEAD, to discover Pure. Cloud. ERP.
23rd March: 10.30 – 11.30
Acumatica Production Demo
24th March 10.30 -11.30
Acumatica Supply Chain Demo