Migrate from Sage 1000 to Sage Intacct
With the recent announcement from Sage on the phased withdrawal of support for Sage 1000 and Line 500 we know customers are reviewing the options available to them - so why not grab a coffee and join us for an overview of Sage Intacct.
There are some key reasons for customers to consider a move to Sage Intacct - it is a true cloud platform designed as a best in breed, flexible financials platform for agile businesses, providing leading automation, efficiency, collaboration in a simple to use interface. It is particularly well suited to business services, hospitality, estate, contract or project-based or for not-for-profit customers – or where you just need financials and use a specific software to your industry.
- We give a 100% “Buy With Confidence” Guarantee
- Extensive eLearning backed by Pinnacle’s professional service experts
- Migration of standing data and open positions
- Rapid, simpler go live
Faster Close at Month End
- Extensive Integration Capabilities
- Bank Feeds and automation
- Automated Cost/Revenue Journal Calculations
Better Control; better Tools
- Artificial Intelligence flags data for audit
- Finance Team collaboration tools with the business – including with Salesforce users
- Email Alerts and Automated Reporting
- Powerful Dashboards for financial and non-financial KPI Reporting
- Superuser customisation capabilities
Join us for a one hour online demonstration of the key features of Sage Intacct - see the product in action, and ask any questions you may have.
Please submit your details, and we will send you joining instructions.