Migrate from Sage 200 to Sage Intacct
It’s always a good idea to know and consider options for the future, as part of your business planning. This session is aimed specifically at businesses using Sage 200 who are considering options for the future. There are some key reasons to consider a move to Sage Intacct. Have a coffee on us, and find out more.
Sage Intacct is a mature, true cloud and flexible accounting platform for agile businesses, providing ease of use, automation, efficiency, collaboration in a simple to use interface. It is particularly well suited to service businesses such as hospitality, estates, contract or project-based or for any not-for-profit customers – or where you just need financials and use specific software to your industry.
- We give a 100% “Buy With Confidence” Guarantee
- Extensive eLearning backed by Pinnacle’s professional service experts
- Migration of standing data and open positions
- Rapid, simple go live
Faster Close at Month End
- Extensive Integration Capabilities
- Bank Feeds and automation
- Automated Cost/Revenue Journal Calculations
Better Control; better Tools
- Powerful Dashboards for financial and non-financial KPI Reporting
- Artificial Intelligence flags data for audit
- Finance Team collaboration tools with the business – including with Salesforce users
- Email Alerts and Automated Reporting
- Superuser customisation capabilities
Join us for a one hour online demonstration of the key features of Sage Intacct - see the product in action, and ask any questions you may have.
Please submit your details, and we will send you joining instructions.