Sage 200 new features overview
Sage 200 2022 R1 is packed full of new features focussed on simplifying business processes, improving user experience and increasing productivity.
Join Pete Child, our Sage 200 Product Manager for an overview of the new features in the latest version of Sage 200 which include:
- Manage your sales orders, quotes and finances on a browser - giving you a better user experience and greater flexibility with new web screens.
- View previously applied discounts direct from the order to better support your customer conversations, and to demonstrate you know your customers’ business for true relationship management - improving your efficiency and account management.
- Personalised quotes - boost every sale and personalise the customer experience with personalised quotes.
- Now you can customize web forms to see the data and information relevant to your role, while saving your ‘view’ to ensure day-to-day you can access Sage 200, set up to optimise your working day.
- Wherever you are, you can simply raise a quote/order and print/email to necessary parties. No waiting to get back in the office, no risk of forgetting to ‘send’. Access your sales order and quotes, anywhere at any time and email and/or print to communicate better with your customers.
- The new API extensions open the door to a wider ecosystem of ISV solutions to connect your business and enable you to build a truly bespoke solution to suit your businesses specific needs. Share data seamlessly between systems, removing the need for manual intervention.
- It is vital that Sage 200 maintains the latest security protocols and user experience. In response to Microsoft’s announcements on changes to their supported platforms, Sage will be retiring the following supported platforms; Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11 from this release onwards. With this release, Sage 200 will be adding Windows 11 to their supported platforms and removing the reliance on Internet Explorer.
As well as covering the new features is Sage 200 2022 R1, Pete will also cover some of the more popular features introduced in recent releases.
Please submit your details, and we will send you joining instructions.