Acumatica UK and Ireland partner conference, London
November 29, 2022 | News
Pinnacle attending Acumatica's UKI partner day, hosted at the Rembrandt Hotel in London.
Pinnacle joins Acumatica UKI channel in London for partner conference.
Pinnacle's Acumatica team was out in force for the Acumatica UKI channel partner day, hosted at the Rembrandt Hotel in London.
Senior Executives from Acumatica took to the stage, to outline the vision for the UKI, which will help SMEs thrive in a digital economy.
Sanket Akerkar, Chief Revenue Officer at Acumatica, commented on the growth opportunity in the UK led by Country Manager Russell Slaymaker:-
“There is a huge opportunity for Acumatica to grow at an unprecedented rate in the UK, and Pinnacle is a critical partner for us to achieve this. We are thrilled to now have Russell on board to lead the UK who I know is already working very closely and collaboratively with Richard Sadler and the Acumatica team at Pinnacle.”
Russell Slaymaker, Country Manager UKI at Acumatica, comments on the strong partnership in the UKI channel:-
“The UKI Partner Day was a great opportunity to bring together Sanket, the Acumatica team, and our ever-growing UKI channel partners in one place to engage and discuss our Strategy and future growth plans for the UKI. The energy, excitement, and outcome from the day was exceptional and I can’t wait to see the great things we will achieve together in partnership with Pinnacle”.
James Spencer, MD at Pinnacle comments on the springboard for UKI growth of Acumatica, The Cloud ERP:-
“I am proud of how we have built an Acumatica team of consultants in a relatively short space of time and have them gather in London as part of the wider UKI Acumatica partner community. It has been an excellent opportunity for the channel to come together in London and meet with executives based here in the UK, but also from HQ in the USA.
Pinnacle has a solid Acumatica customer base from which we can catapult the growth of this exceptional solution. As we conclude 2022, it’s been a great pleasure to be able to start business planning with Acumatica which will ensure that we offer our clients the best in digital transformation tools”.
Here are our top 5 takeaways from some of Pinnacle’s Acumatica team!
- Ambitious growth plans – Richard Sadler, Sales Director at Pinnacle: “The market opportunity for Acumatica is significant. We are fully committed to Sanket and Russell’s UK strategy and accelerated growth plans. We see massive growth potential for businesses who are on a transformation journey by offering Acumatica, a best-in-breed SaaS Business Management Solution for Distribution, Manufacturing, and Field Service Management".
- Launch of UK Customer Success Stories: Mike Taylor, Business Development Consultant: “It was so exciting to hear from UK businesses about how Acumatica is transforming their processes and performance, and to see this unique Cloud ERP solution in action. We heard from Mous,, who is a fast-growing e-commerce business, digital marketing services agency Incubeta, and manufacturing businesses Sam Mouldings and Additive-X Limited who actually said they get joy out of using this product and claim that selecting Acumatica was the best decision of their career”.
- US, not THEM Approach - Andy Thomas, Acumatica Support Team Leader: “We know Acumatica provides a “best in class” partner program, and this was demonstrable on the day. All the partners were very open, and we had an honest collaboration in the workshops. It is clear we all have a shared goal of success. I had already experienced the community spirit before we all met face-to-face. During the 2 years of Covid, the Acumatica community in the UK has been extremely supportive of each other and frequently works together to troubleshoot problems or provide customer references - there is a unique spirit within this community”.
- G3 Ranks Acumatica Highest by Users - Matthew James, Acumatica Consultant: “It’s clear why Acumatica is the only vendor that scored the best usability badge in G3 as Sanket and Russell outlined plans for further verticals product focus coupled with exceptional usability”.
- Focus on Industry needs – Gavin Bell, Acumatica Pre-Sales Consultant: “In the latest release of Acumatica 2022 R2, the laser focus at the micro-vertical level enables us to present to customers a solution that underpins their needs. The useability is also what makes this product stand out in the market with its ease of navigation and flexible workflows enabling quick adoption and simplifying the learning curve for new users, whether digital natives or immigrants. When I show this product to customers, the technology speaks for itself”.