Faces Of Pinnacle | Meet The Sage 1000 Team | Dave Hudson
July 4, 2018 | News
- Tell us about your background?
I started my career in IT with Apricot Computers back in the 80's and then moved to Tandon Computers. I held various sales and order processing roles using Tetra software within all departments. I have over 20 year’s Sage Account Management experience firstly in the Sage Channel including Pinnacle.
- Give us an overview of your typical week at Pinnacle?
I really enjoy going out and meeting customers to find out what challenges are affecting their businesses and how Pinnacle can support. I never tire of this as our customer base is so varied. There are always new opportunities for us to progress.
- What is your favourite feature within Sage 1000?
Sage 1000 is a rock-solid business management software solution, that just continues to work for our customers. Delve a bit deeper into it and you may be surprised what it can deliver.
- What do you like most about working for Pinnacle?
The Pinnacle team are a great bunch of helpful people. It’s very easy to get things done as there isn’t a lot of red tape.
- After a long day, what do you enjoy doing to unwind outside of work?
Get out on the bike (Motorcycle or bike) into the lanes. Nothing like a bit of fresh air in the lungs.
- What is the one thing about you that might surprise people?
Long term animal rights campaigner (remember fox hunting!) and trustee of the Worcester branch of the RSPCA.