Sage 200 Professional 2022 R1
March 1, 2022 | News
The Sage solution portfolio is constantly evolving, developed using customer feedback to ensure that customers' needs drive the product roadmap.
A key area of feedback from customers has been around the simplification of business processes to increase efficiency, so within Sage 200 2022 R1 Sage has developed the solution to improve the customer experience with greater flexibility of access to enhance productivity.
New features include:
- Better user experience, greater flexibility with new web screens
- Manage your Sales Orders, Quotes, and finances on a browser, - giving you that true cloud experience.
- Improving efficiency and account management
- View previously applied discounts direct from the order to better support your customer conversations and to demonstrate you know your customers’ business for true relationship management.
- Personalise the customer experience and boost every sale
- Show you know your customer's business and increase your opportunity with personalised quote
- Improve your sales and quote process and never miss an opportunity
- Wherever you are, you can simply raise a quote/order and print/email to the necessary parties. No waiting to get back in the office, no risk of forgetting to ‘send’. Access your sales order and quotes, anywhere at any time and email and/or print to communicate better with your customers.
- Enhance your productivity with customised view of day-to-day data aligned to your processes
- Now you can customize web forms to see the data and information relevant to your role while saving your ‘view’ to ensure day-to-day you can access Sage 200, set up to optimise your working day.
- Automation and simplicity – giving you more choice
- The new API extensions open the door to a wider ecosystem of ISV solutions to connect your business and enable you to build a truly bespoke solution to suit your business's specific needs. Share data seamlessly between systems, removing the need for manual intervention.
- Continuous improvements to supported platforms for enhanced security and user experience
- It is vital that Sage 200 maintains the latest security protocols and user experience. In response to Microsoft’s announcements on changes to their supported platforms, Sage will be retiring the following supported platforms; Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11 from this release onwards. With this release, Sage 200 will be adding Windows 11 to their supported platforms and removing the reliance on Internet Explorer.
- Flexible cloud deployment option for new and existing customers
- The Sage Partner Cloud program offers partners a flexible path to migrate Sage 200 Professional customers and offers new customers a quick and secure method to deploy Sage 200 Professional into a partner-owned Microsoft Azure environment.
You can download more information on Sage 200 2022 R1 new features here, and if you'd like to see any of the new features in action, then register for one of our webinars. Pete Child our Sage 200 Product Manager, will demonstrate the new features in this release and cover some of the popular features from the last releases as well. You can see the full schedule here.