About Sage ERP 1000
Sage ERP 1000 is a suite of business management software that transforms your business from 'silos' of data and software applications to a seamlessly coordinated unit.
Offering an enormous breadth of features and functionality, Sage ERP 1000 spans and integrates across all areas of your business, uniting your finance, distribution, manufacturing, service operations and business information reporting.
Sage ERP 1000 offers you deployment, training, licensing, upgrading and support - all in one single solution, helping you to make the best use of your organisation’s resources.
Discover the Power of Sage ERP 1000
Here are some of the key areas where implementing Sage ERP 1000 business management software will help reduce costs, improve performance and enhance your service:
- Accounting, Finance and Payroll
- Project Management
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management and Distribution
- Customer Management, Service & Support
- Marketing Management
- Business Intelligence, Dashboards and Reporting
Sage ERP 1000 Business Benefits
As a single application spanning your business, Sage ERP 1000 brings many benefits.
- Improved efficiency - data entry into multiple databases is eliminated.
In addition, you can easily create a customised workspace for individual users or roles, bringing essential information about tasks, key performance indicators and other Information directly to their desktop. The net result: less time searching for information, more time acting on it.
- Workflow to suit your business - the fully embedded workflow across key business areas allows you to truly model how you want your business to run, and implement the rules to make it happen.
You can automate predetermined business rules across all channels, departments, and employees.
Service level agreements and processes can be implemented and your staff and customers can operate to known, repeatable and automated processes that ensure your company does the right thing every time.
To help assess and design workflow, Sage ERP 1000 provides graphical views of the process and its development patterns. Workflow will be extended across more of the Sage ERP 1000 system with subsequent releases.
- Better customer service - staff have quick access to essential information from across the business, without delving into different systems to provide it to customers.
- Based on stable Sage business logic and technology - Sage ERP 1000 is based on business logic already deployed in thousands of businesses, spanning business functions right across the organisation. The result is huge depth and breadth of functionality.
- Lower cost of deployment - Sage ERP 1000 runs in a standard Web browser, so desk side configuration is unnecessary. Rolling the system out over multiple workstations is therefore straightforward and fast. User rights and other system settings are administrated centrally so configuration is less time-consuming.
- Lower cost of ownership - since Sage ERP 1000 is a single system, ownership is simplified: there are no separate upgrade cycles for different software products around the business; no interoperability headaches; a single point of contact and accountability; lower training and support costs moving forward.
- Secure - individual and role-based user rights can be tightly defined, with secure password access.
- Skilled Business Partner channel - the nationwide network of Sage Business Partners is already highly skilled in the business logic behind Sage ERP 1000.
They can provide the consultancy, implementation, training and support necessary to help you get the best out of your investment.
Sage ERP 1000 v3 - Available Now!
Sage ERP 1000 v3 is the latest release from the Sage ERP 1000 Enterprise Resource Planning software. This new version delivers significant improvements in relation to enhanced usability of the software as well as key feture development. Sage ERP 1000 v3 was developed primarily with the user in mind to provide measurable business benefits.
Reporting - Sage ERP 1000 v3 sees the introduction of the new Sage Report Designer to the Sage ERP 1000 suite. This new intuitive and user friendly report generator allows businesses to design and create new individual reports which can be exported into any format.
Integration/Interoperability - Sage ERP 1000 v3 provides businesses with the choice of Customer Relationship Management software integration. Sage CRM and Sage SalesLogix modules can be integrated into the new version of Sage ERP 1000 v3 allowing instant user access to information.
Usability - This latest version from the Sage ERP 1000 suite achieves increased flexibilty and efficiency as a result of the implementation of actionable list views and modern conversion tooling. These two capabilities within Sage ERP 1000 v3 combined with its refreshed user interface ehances productivity and user experience.
Join Pinnacle in marking the release of Sage ERP 1000 v3 with an online webinar to demonstrate the exclusive new features and benefits.
11th August - 2pm: Register
18th August - 2pm: Register
Sage 1000 v2.3
Hot on the heels of Sage 1000 v2.2, which has received glowing feedback, comes Sage 1000 v2.3.
Offering enormous depth and breadth of features and functionality Sage 1000 spans and integrates all areas of your business including finance, distribution, manufacturing, service operations and business information reporting. Sage 1000 v2.3 is the latest release of this premier suite application and delivers key functionality requested from you, the customer.
Sage 1000 v2.3 What's New?
Sage have built more than 30 popular customer requests into Sage 1000 v2.3, here are just some of the main ones:
- General Ledger Transaction Archiving - lets you enter a cut-off year and period, rather than the number of periods to save
- Accounts Payable and Purchase Order Processing - checks for duplicate invoice numbers
- SOP Picking Lists and Despatch Notes - print them in customer sequence and change the status of an order to 'despatch note sent' without producing a despatch note if you don't need one
- Aged Creditors Report - new selection options make this a closer match to the Aged Debtors report
- Enhancements Sage originally delivered in Sage Line 500 v7.1 and Sage CRM v6.2 last year have now been included in this latest version of Sage 1000 v2.3
- Sage improved the supply chain process in Sage Line 500 v7.1 and have now included these changes in Sage 1000 v2.3
Some of the New System Wide Features of Sage 1000 Include:
- Full compliance for French legal and fiscal requirements and the introduction of reports and dashboards in multi-currency mode. This adds to the French language screens from Sage 1000 v2.2
- German language support
- User screens are more intuitive and easier to use on Accounts Payable, Purchase Order Processing and Purchase Order Requisitions
- Microsoft Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 support
Sage ERP 1000 Features Include:
- Run your business as a cohesive unit that works together
- Improve your efficiency by eliminating the duplication of data into multiple databases
- Customise the way your users view your business: introduce essential key performance indicators and other information directly to their desktops
- Give staff quick access to essential information from across the business, without delving into different systems
- Use software based on stable Sage business logic already deployed in thousands of businesses, spanning business functions right across the organisation
- Automate predetermined rules across all channels, departments, and employees. known, repeatable and automated processes make sure that your company takes the correct and consistent action every time
- Sage ERP 1000 runs in a standard web browser so rolling the system out over multiple workstations is straightforward and fast
- Configuration is less time-consuming as user rights and other system settings are administrated centrally
- No separate upgrade cycles for different software around the business and no interoperability headaches - just a single point of contact and accountability with lower training and support costs moving forward
- Secure - individual and role-based user rights are tightly defined, with secure password access
Sage 1000 Product Tour:
Pinnacle Computing has dedicated Sage ERP 1000 teams who have the technical expertise and experience to successfully implement your Sage ERP 1000 solution. Pinnacle can offer the following services:
- Business needs analysis
- Project scoping and cost analysis
- Project management and implementation
- Product customisation – to meet your business needs
- End-user training - for all levels
- Ongoing support for your Sage 1000 system
- Additional implementations as your business grows
- Tailored solutions for specific verticals
Call UK: 0843 453 0103 ROI: 01 419 8990