Hosted by Sage UK, 16th of Oct 8.30am - 4.30pm, you are invited to join industry experts, local businesses and partnerships sharing insights on overcoming the challenges to ‘scaling up’.
In 2014, Sherry Coutu’s ‘Scale-Up Report’ revealed that although the UK was very good at starting businesses, it wasn’t very good at helping them grow or ‘scale up’ compared to other countries.
Business growth isn’t linear. Whether you’re in a period of rapid expansion, or you’ve grown steadily over several years, your business tools and processes may have become disjointed to seamlessly cover all areas of your operations while providing you with valuable insights.
We believe Sage is uniquely placed to help your business become a scaleup* by using our network of business experts and our technology as the enabler to better, faster working practices that will streamline all of your business operations, from supply chain to business intelligence, accounting processes and stock management.
Join us at one of our exclusive ‘Sage Scaleup Summits’ to experience the following:
- Arrivals / networking + Tech Space Demo Area
- Introduction & welcome from Senior Sage Executive
- Opening keynote on why the UK needs more scaleups & how the local area compares nationally
- Panel discussion on the challenges to ‘scaling up’
- Lunch + Tech Space Demo Area
- How, when & why Sage technology can save time, reduce human error, increase efficiencies & accelerate growth (with particular focus on moving from Sage 50 to Sage 200)
- Partner Panel Discussion on the benefits of upgrading to Sage 200
- Inspirational keynote speaker talking about leadership, resilience & team excellence for growth.
- The OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development) defines a ‘scaleup’ as an enterprise with average annual growth or turnover greater than 20% per annum over 3 consecutive years & with more than 10 employees at the beginning of the period.
Venue: The Spinningfields Conference Centre, 3 Hardman Square, Manchester
Date: Wed Oct 16th
Time: 08.30 – 16.30
Business consultant and advisor
Andrew has achieved national recognition for his leadership of manufacturing businesses.He has a portfolio of non-executive and advisory roles and through his business Esson Partnership Limited, works to help businesses create growth and prosperity and deal with the unexpected challenges which all businesses face.
Irene is the CEO and a board director to the ScaleUp Institute. A former senior banker at Standard Chartered Bank where she head both European and global managing director roles, she set up, ran and scaled several of the banks key client and product businesses and led several global M&A activities.