Lightyear & Pinnacle join forces to enhance Sage Intacct offering
June 7, 2022 | News
Lightyear has announced a new strategic partnership with Pinnacle, a Business Management Solutions provider, with the aim of helping its Sage Intacct customers automate and save time with their Accounts Payable processes.
Lightyear's Head of Strategic Partnerships, Kenny Galloway says, “We are extremely excited to be working with the team at Pinnacle to help bring mutual value to customers.
With Lightyear's strong integration into Sage Intacct and the wider Sage eco-system, combined with Pinnacle's expertise and recent investment to deliver the solution to its customers, it lays the foundations for a successful relationship.”
What does this mean for Sage Intacct customers?
As a preferred Accounts Payable Automation partner with Sage, Lightyear customers using Sage Intacct will benefit from a multitude of combined features. This powerful combination will help businesses to reduce manual processing time and costs by up to 80%.
Cross-platform benefits exclusive to the Lightyear/Sage Intacct partnership:
- 100% accurate, line-item data extraction ensures the best quality data to feed Sage Intacct’s powerful reporting engine. Lightyear does this by utilizing AI alongside proprietary data extraction technology (using OCR as a backup).
- A copy of all invoices is pushed to Sage Intacct from Lightyear as a PDF and link rather than a jpeg
- Automatic reconciliation of supplier statements instantly within Lightyear.
- Ingestion of PO information from Sage Intacct to Lightyear ensures a highly accurate 3-way line-item matching. Customers can match their supplier documents in seconds rather than days.
- Lightyear's integration enables all correct tax/GST codes to be utilized within Lightyear and transferred correctly to Sage Intacct, reducing task duplication.
- Lightyear's unique user interface allows for all financial data and coding to be viewed and validated in one view reducing the time spent flicking between screens.
There are additional benefits for mutual customers, including auto price checking, supplier & inventory management, duplicate flagging, and a sophisticated document archive.
Lightyear has become hugely popular on a global scale across various verticals, in part because they take a human-centred approach to customer service and support. Support is provided to customers free, live and 24hrs a day, with local, dedicated support teams in both the UK and Australia via chat, email, or phone.
This mutually beneficial partnership brings together two highly complementary companies to provide a unique and flexible Accounts Payable and Purchase Order Automation solution at a very affordable price point.
Head of Sage Intacct at Pinnacle John Chinery comments on the new partnership, "We carefully evaluated the marketplace and were delighted to select Lightyear as our preferred partner for Purchasing Automation. Lightyear has the right combination of flexible functionality that simplifies and automates the buying and approvals process along with smart people who are great to work with and who really know their stuff. I am very excited to deliver the Lightyear platform to our mutual customers throughout the Republic of Ireland and the UK".
Who is Lightyear?
Lightyear was founded in 2017 by Irish brothers Chris and Roger Gregg. They provide Purchasing and Accounts Payable automation software for large SME’s and mid-market businesses who want to move to a digital process. Lightyear is headquartered in the UK with regional offices in Australia.
Lightyear automates your end-to-end purchasing and accounts payable processes. This is done by utilizing cutting edge AI technology in key areas including but not limited to; data capture, GL coding,
approval processes, statement reconciliation, and exporting. This enables customers to cut their approval processing time down to 5 days or less, saving up to 80% of time and costs.
To find out more about Lightyear, please visit: https://www.lightyear.cloud/